Thursday, April 8, 2010

Everything's good!

Well, my DVT test went good, they didn't see anything to worry about. I took my last Lovenox injection this morning! YAY!!! No more bruised belly and stingy shots! My 1 month post op went well. I only lost another 3 lbs or so, but that's because I am so hungry! They officially told me to start eating regular food. No more liquids, so now I can start eating like a regular person again! Just in very small amounts. I have to really bulk up on my protein. I have to pick proteins that you have to chew so I will feel full longer. I have another appointment in 2 weeks so they can see if the hunger has subsided with food you actually have to chew.
The good news is that I don't have to come all the way back upstate to see my doctor. He has an office about mid-state, so the drive should only be 45 mins to an hour, instead of 1 1/2-2 hours.
My RE also has an office closer to us downstate, so I will be able to see both of these amazing doctors even though we are moving 2 hours away!
Saturday is my last day at this office. It hasn't quite hit me yet cause we're still living up here, but I am excited nonetheless! I hope to get the house in some semblance of order this weekend. I got the kitchen almost all the way unpacked, I just have a few things to put on the counter.
My mother-in-law and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond the other night to finish shopping for the new house, and it was a lot of fun! I spent too much money (like I always do!), but I got a ton of good stuff. I am addicted to that store, they really need to build one by my new house.
Well, I will update once we are settled into the new house! Have a blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment