Hi! We just got back from our wonderful 7 day cruise to the Bahamas to 2+ feet of snow! We left last Sunday and cruised from Baltimore down to our first stop at Cape Canaveral in Florida. We docked in Florida to 60 mph winds and chilly weather! We left Florida on Wednesday and docked in Nassau Bahamas on Friday morning. It was a sunny 85 and gorgeous! Next stop was supposed to be Freeport Bahamas, but alas, mother nature had other plans for us! We were not able to dock at the port in Freeport because the winds were too high. It would have been unsafe for anyone to get off the boat there. So, DH and I relaxed and swam and ate....and ate....and ate! I am scared to get on the scale. We took naps in the afternoon and just spent a lot of time together, enjoying our time away from everything.
We did come home to the realization that we have to find someplace else to live. It is really difficult for us since DH is out of work with a hurt back. Our rent is too high for us to afford and we just really need to find a better place to live.
Our nephew is turning 2 this weekend coming up! We are super excited about what we got him. We are taking him to Sesame Street Live in April, and we also got him his first stock in Disney. he loves Mickey Mouse! His party should be fun, I heard rumors of cake and cupcakes and cookies!
I am still on schedule to have my surgery done on March 1. I go in for my pulmonologist appointment tomorrow afternoon, and my final sleep study tomorrow night. Then it is just my final clearance and my pre-op with my surgeon. We are getting close! 20 days away!!!! 20!!!
My grandfather is really sick, we are hoping he gets better, but it doesn't look good right now. I am asking for lots of prayers for him and for our family. Thank you!
I hope everyone had a fun filled (snowy) weekend, and a safe (even more snowy!) week!
No comments:
Post a Comment