Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's official!

We saw the doctor yesterday and it is official! My hcg was greater than 3000, which is wonderful! My progesterone was 19, which is perfectly normal. I am on progesterone supplements though to make sure it doesn't drop and cause a miscarriage.
We are sending up prayers everyday for our little bean to stay in there and grow big and strong. I am terrified to have another miscarriage, but I am also trying so hard to enjoy being pregnant! This time it is a wonderful, joyful experience and I want to be a happy pregnant lady.
I go in for an ultrasound next week (Wednesday) and I will be exactly 6 weeks. Hopefully we can see our little bean and maybe a heartbeat!!! I will keep you updated and let you know how telling our families goes. We have some really cute ideas and hopefully I can post some pictures.

I will tell you that I purchased a bassinet for myself today. I had to have it, and it is on sale! they don't sell it at babies r us anymore, and it has been slowly disappearing from other sites, so I figured by the time we have our baby in February it may not be available! So, I did it! I bought it! And I am glad I did!

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2014&e=zen-product&pid=43987

Isn't it beautiful? Have a wonderful week and I will update after my ultrasound!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, how very exciting! im karen. i found your blog not long ago, me and my partner are trying for a baby also (have been for 18 months, i have pcos) Im so glad for you that you are pregnant, wishing you good health for you and your baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i love your bassinet! so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete