Monday, March 15, 2010

Surgery is DONE!

So it has been exactly 1 week since my surgery. I feel good, still have some residual shoulder pain from the gas they use to blow you up, but other than that I feel good! I am having some issues getting my protein and liquid requirements, but I am working on it! Now to get healthier and make babies!
We signed our new lease this week while I was out of work, so we are scheduled to start moving on Easter weekend. We are so excited and ready for a change! We have decided to go through everything in the house and donate or recycle anything we haven't used, or don't have room for. So far we have only gone through a closet and the florida room (also known as the storage room!), and we are getting rid of so much! We are so tired of moving junk from one place to another. It is time to start fresh and get rid of it!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday, and will continue to have a wonderful week! We are all so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment