Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Year......

Same hopes and dreams. I am getting very close to having lap band surgery. Hopefully I will be able to schedule it for February or early March. I only have December and January left for my 6 months of a weight management program. A few more appointments with a few more doctors! I am surprisingly very excited about it.
Christmas is fast approaching, and we are ready for it! I am almost done my shopping...just a few more items to purchase and we are complete! We will be going to visit family in Virginia next weekend. I have to work this Saturday, so we will just finish out our shopping in the afternoon and just relax on Sunday.
DH and I are going to be celebrating our 4 year anniversary in January. I asked him what he wanted to do, and he told me we won't be celebrating our regular anniversary anymore....just our wedding anniversary! I said no way! We will always celebrate in January! That's when I fell in love! So, now I will have to plan something special for him. 4 years.....seems like so long ago, yet it feels like yesterday! It's hard to imagine my life before him. I love him so much!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday (whatever you celebrate, or not celebrate!), and has a safe and happy time. I will be sending up lots of extra prayers for my ttc ladies (and gents) out there this holiday.....maybe we can all get a nice surprise BFP.
Let's just celebrate each other, and be a little nicer every day. Merry Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment