Friday, August 7, 2009
Test results Part 2
Ok, so just got off the phone with the RE's office and they said my progesterone level dropped. My doctor says he's not really worried about it. I go in on Tuesday for my pregnancy test. If it is negative I get to have a biopsy done...yay me! I think next week is going to be tough for me. Monday I have to get my endoscopy. Tuesday is the biopsy. Wednesday DH has a test scheduled (an EMG) where they stick needles in his legs and give him little shocks to see if his nerves are dieing. Then free and clear for Thursday and Friday, but I have to work Saturday so, it is a long week. Oh well, it's all worth it in the end I guess! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Tomorrow's suppose to be beautiful!!!! We will be enjoying it outside hopefully! I think we are going to take our nephew to the zoo if it's ok with his mommy. He's the cutest baby you ever saw in your whole life! I will update after the endoscopy on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment